POSITION TITLE: Customer Service Representative
Employee benefits outsourcing firm has a career opportunity in its Pittsburgh Office as a Customer Service Representative. This position will analyze and answer inquiries by telephone and/or mail from providers, participants and others regarding benefit plan administration and the office hours will be M - F 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage and respond to calls received form a diverse range of participants, providers or client inquires.
· Maintain telephone courtesy, call flow control and perform some correspondence work.
· Handles up to 100 calls per day.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to navigate different software packages for research and documentation.
· Experience with and understanding of health and welfare benefit plans including COBRA Administration and/or Reimbursement Accounts preferred.
Coordinated Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer. This position offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision and Flex coverage, Short and Long Term Disability, Life and Long Term Care Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Holidays. Out of area candidates please note: reimbursement of relocation expenses is not available.
Candidates should email (please type CSR in the subject line) their resume and cover letter along with pay requirements to:
Company: Coordinated Group of Companies, Inc.
Address: 100 Ryan Court, Suite 200, Pittsburgh, PA 15205-1324